Who Are We?
The Dorchester Adult Literacy Coalition (DALC) is a group of fifteen agencies in Dorchester working together to offer educational services to adults.
- BPS Family Literacy Program
- Codman Square Technology Center
- Haitian Multi-Service Center
- FDNH Log School
- Mother Caroline Academy (opens in new window)
- Mujeres Unidas en Accion
- ODWIN Learning Center
- Perkins Community Center
- Project Hope
- St. Mark's Community Education Program
- St. Mary's Women and Children's Center
- Vietnamese American Civic Association
- Boston Public Libraries (choose a location): Codman Square, Uphams Corner
The coalition was formed to make it easier for adults to find classes and as a result reduce waiting lists.
The programs work together with community partners to address the gaps in adult educational services.